"Moreover, you scorned our people, and compared the Albanese to sheep, and according to your custom think of us with insults. Nor have you shown yourself to have any knowledge of my race. Our elders were Epirotes, where this Pirro came from, whose force could scarcely support the Romans. This Pirro, who Taranto and many other places of Italy held back with armies. I do not have to speak for the Epiroti. They are very much stronger men than your Tarantini, a species of wet men who are born only to fish. If you want to say that Albania is part of Macedonia I would concede that a lot more of our ancestors were nobles who went as far as India under Alexander the Great and defeated all those peoples with incredible difficulty. From those men come these who you called sheep. But the nature of things is not changed. Why do your men run away in the faces of sheep?"
Letter from Skanderbeg to the Prince of Taranto ▬ Skanderbeg, October 31 1460

PELLAZGET - POPULLI I PARE I MESDHEUT - CKA DIME PER TA?

Këtu mund të flisni mbi historinë tonë duke sjellë fakte historike për ndriçimin e asaj pjese të historisë mbi të cilen ka rënë harresa e kohës dhe e njerëzve.

Moderators: Arbëri, Strokulli

AgrianShigjetari

Re: PELLAZGET - POPULLI I PARE I MESDHEUT - CKA DIME PER TA?

Post by AgrianShigjetari » Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:25 am

Po ve nja dy faqe te nje autori i cili pergjithesisht shkruan ne menyre mjaft realiste per etnogjenezen e 'Grekeve' te lashtesise; ben barazimin e aborigjeneve 'barbar' (banoreve te pare te 'Hellas') me Thrako-Iliret perkatesisht me Leleget. Perfaqesues modern te ketij grupi i gjen ne shqiptaret modern. Nuk nenvizova asgje per shkak se shumica e tekstit asht tejet domethanese:

The history of mankind;

http://www.archive.org/stream/historyof ... ch/Arnauts

AgrianShigjetari

Post by AgrianShigjetari » Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:20 pm

Pjese interesante qe ndricojne lidhjet pellazgo-iliro-thrake!
It is well known from the ancient writers that the Picts were polyandrous and that succession was consequently through females. Again, it is certain, both from the ancient Irish literature and also from statements of external writers, that the Irish were polyandrous, and that they also almost certainly traced descent through women. Accordingly, Professor Zimmer infers that the indigenous race was non- Aryan. But McLennan has long since pointed out that descent through women was the ancient law at Athens, and I have just shown that the Athenians and Arcadians, the autochthonous, dark-complexioned people of Greece, never spoke any save an Aryan tongue. Moreover, I have shown elsewhere that the Ligurians, who are now generally admitted to have spoken always an Aryan language, had descent through women, whilst I have also pointed out that there is good evidence that the ancient Latins, who have generally been taken as typical Aryans, had the same system. Again, it is admitted that the ancient Illyrians and dark-complexioned Thracians spoke an Aryan language, which, inasmuch as it differed materially in certain ways from that spoken by their Celtic overlords, must have been aboriginal, whilst I have further given grounds for believing that the ancient Iberians (though not the Basques) were also an Aryan-speaking folk. But there is good evi- dence that the Illyrians, melanochrous Thracians and Iberians all traced descent through women. In view of these facts it is useless to urge that because the Picts of Scotland and the ancient Irish had that system of succession through females these peoples must have been non- Aryan.

Popular Science - Dec 1908 - Page 515

AgrianShigjetari

Post by AgrianShigjetari » Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:41 pm

In like manner, the mountainous Basque region of the Pyrenees shelters the last remnant of the ancient Iberian stock, an nnclassed, if not aboriginal Allophylian race; while, among the mountains of Albania —like waifs caught in the eddy of the great western stream of population—are still found the Skipetar, another unclassed race, who, for ought that can be said to the contrary, may as truly represent to us the aboriginal Pelasgi of Greece, as the Basques undoubtedly do the Iberi of Spain.

The Canadian journal: a repertory of industry, science, and art ..., Volume 2 By Canadian Institute (1849-1914)

http://books.google.com/books?pg=PA248& ... utput=text

AgrianShigjetari

Post by AgrianShigjetari » Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:53 pm

Living age ..., Volume 313
by Eliakim Littell, Robert S. Littell, Making of America Project - 1922

Page 42

The Albanian is a descendant of the ancient Pelasgians, a branch of whom found their way into Greece without maintaining any connection with the tree of their origin. His history is as old as that of his mountains.

He differs from -the other Balkan races in language, customs, and manners. He calls himself a Skipetar, or ' king of the mountains.' To be a true Skipetar is to be a free man, who looks with contempt on his neighbors, accepts no law, knows nothing but arms, and, if one attempts to overthrow his independence, swiftly retires to the impenetrable retreat of his mountains.

Only in the south, in Epirus, where no natural frontier exists, has his character been modified under the Greek influence. The Epirote of Argyrokastron or Delvino is a brother of the Epirote of Arta and of Janina; and like the latter he is beginning to trade, to cultivate the soil, and to feel the influence of the Greek civilization.

Everywhere else the Albanian race presents a single irreducible block, as difficult to get a hand on as the very rocks among which lies its home, and proud as the eagle with bristling plumage with which Scanderbeg, the hero of the war of independence against the Turks, decorated the flag of the Skipetar.

According to tradition, this eagle is the emblem of Pyrrhus, King of Epirus, who conquered Rome.

According to tradition, Pyrrhus, King of Epirus, was an Albanian by birth, jand his name was derived from the old Albanian word ciro or biro, which means 'brave fellow.' To those who asked him how he was able to conquer the Romans, he replied that the wings of his eaglets had given him the victory, and in commemoration of his triumph he added to the Albanian cloak, which hitherto had no sleeves, these wings fastened to the shoulders.

AgrianShigjetari

Post by AgrianShigjetari » Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:11 pm

Citati me i pelqyeshem per mua:
As the Turks are the latest arrivals in the Balkan lands, so their Albanian subjects are the very oldest inhabitants of that region, not even excepting the Hellenes. They are the direct descendants of the Illyro-Pelasgian populations who certainly preeceded the advent of the Greeks, and must be regarded as the true aborigines of the peninsula. In prehistoric times their domain appears to have extended from the Lower Danube to the Mediterranean, and all the surrounding insular groups. But their Albanian representatives are now confined to the western seaboard between Servia and Montenegro in the north and Greece in the south, and at several points stretch inland to the Upper Morava and Vardar basins.

The living races of mankind: a popular illustrated account of the ...: Volume 2, 190?
In Greece they are Pelasgian ; in Western Spain, Iberian ; in modern times, among the mountains of Albania, the Skipetar

Proceedings of the Society of Antiquaries of London

Society of Antiquaries of London
0 Reviews
The Society of Antiquaries, 1859

AgrianShigjetari

Post by AgrianShigjetari » Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:45 pm

Kultura ilire e Butmir (ne Bosnje) ka ngjashmeri te madhe me kulturen Minoane te Kretes si dhe me ate te Trojes. Edhe nje prove me shume per pellazgjitetin e ilireve ose iliricitetin e pellazgeve.
The Butmir Culture was a culture in Butmir, near Ilidža, Bosnia and Herzegovina, dating from the Neolithic period. It is characterized by its unique pottery, and is one of the best researched European cultures from 2600-2400 BC.

The Butmir Culture was discovered in 1893, when Austrio-Hungarian authorities began construction on the agricultural college of the University of Sarajevo. Various traces of human settlement were found dating to the Neolithic period. Digs were begun immediately, and lasted until 1896.

The finds caused interest among archeologists worldwide. They were largely responsible for the International Congress of Archeology and Antrophology being held in Sarajevo in August of 1894. The most impressive finds were the unique ceramics, which are now found in the National Museum of Bosnia and Herzegovina.

Certain characteristics of the Butmir pottery designs made some suggest a connection to the Minoan culture on Crete. Of course this was during the same time that some suggested Troy was found in the Neretva river valley, and overwhelming modern opinion is that the Butmir people were a unique culture of their own in the Sarajevo area.

The culture disappeared during the Bronze Age, most likely conquered by the Illyrians who settled the area at the time. The Illyrian tribe who occupied the area after them were the Daesitates.

Mallakastrioti
Galactic Member
Galactic Member

Post by Mallakastrioti » Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:37 pm

Mu duken disi interesante keto dy faqe te librit me poshte:

The religion of ancient Greece (1913)
Author: Harrison, Jane Ellen, 1850-1928
Subject: Mythology, Greek; Greece -- Religion

Mallakastrioti
Galactic Member
Galactic Member

Post by Mallakastrioti » Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:19 pm

Nuk di ne se eshte tema e duhur qe po e vendos kete pamje, por mendoj se ketu kemi te pakten dy simbole tona, Plisin dhe Shqiponjen dykrereshe (Arberit do ti lutesha òfare shkruan autori ne gjermanisht---Faleminderit)

Arbëri
Universe Member
Universe Member

Post by Arbëri » Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:05 pm

Mallakastrioti wrote:Nuk di ne se eshte tema e duhur qe po e vendos kete pamje, por mendoj se ketu kemi te pakten dy simbole tona, Plisin dhe Shqiponjen dykrereshe (Arberit do ti lutesha òfare shkruan autori ne gjermanisht---Faleminderit)

një legjende e vjetër të damphalos, kjo është një nga relifet nga Sparta. i referohet nje legjende Tempulli Delfit si qender e tokes ku Zeusi vuri ne dukje dy shqiponjat njera afer tjetres ku fluturojne nga pika qendrore e botes shetisin reth e rrotull botes dhe takohen perseri bashke (ne Delfi ?) te pika qendrore e botes .

p.s. 20 euro derman , dhe 30 euro denim qe i gjen shkrimet me te renda ne bote , mbasi edhe dy gjerman i pyeta me than qe nuk e kuptojne :)
“Nëse doni të zbuloni historinë para Krishtit dhe
shkencat e asaj kohe, duhet të studioni gjuhën shqipe !"
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz - albanolog, matematicient, filozof gjerman

Mallakastrioti
Galactic Member
Galactic Member

Post by Mallakastrioti » Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:12 pm

hahahaha...thua gjermaneve eurot te na i japin ne ata, sepse ata edhe vete i shkruajne dhe pastaj harrojne çfare kane shkruar :D

rrofsh derman.

Zeus10
Grand Fighter Member
Grand Fighter Member

Post by Zeus10 » Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:21 pm

Tek kjo tema ketu, tek postimi nr 4, eshte permendur kjo gje.
http://www.arberiaonline.com/viewtopic.php?f=73&t=33
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Arbëri
Universe Member
Universe Member

Post by Arbëri » Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:28 pm

Zeus10 wrote:Tek kjo tema ketu, tek postimi nr 4, eshte permendur kjo gje.
http://www.arberiaonline.com/viewtopic.php?f=73&t=33
Pothujse ngjajshem me postimin me larte qe e solli Mallakastra dhe kjo :
The question is why does Albanian flag have two eagles instead of one. Because Zeus had two eagles, one traveling on the east and the other on the west, symbolizing the extension of Zeus power in both western, eastern cultures

Arbëri
Universe Member
Universe Member

Post by Arbëri » Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:57 pm

ALBPelasgian wrote:
qiellikaltër wrote:Do doja te dija per lidhjen pellazgo-ilire. Jam cuditur kur kam lexuar ne librin e Kristo Frasherit qe i bente iliret te ardhur ne Ballkan.
I nderuari qiellikalter! Kristo Frasheri si dhjetera e dhjetera studiues e akademik shqiptar me shume sesa vetehulmtues jane kopjues ose vazhdues te teorive te moderuara. Une nuk ia mohoj dot kurren e kurres vleren prej historiani te mirfillte Kristo Frasherit, sepse Kristoja eshte nje nga historianet (per mendimin tim) qe ka ditur ta ruaje objektivitetin prej historiani, per dallim nga shume e shume te tjere qe objektivitetin historik e humbasin ngaqe jane te shabllonizuar nga politika. Me aq sa kam lexuar nga Kristoja, ai eshte ekspert per historine mesjetare dhe moderne te shqiptareve, por jo edhe per ate te lashtesise. Ndaj, pohimet e Kristos per 'ardhacakerine' e ilireve ne Ballkan nuk jane arritur si rrjedhoje e punes hulumtuese te Kristos, por mbeshtetjes ne disa teori te moderuara qe bejne pjese ne kompleksin e absurdit te quajtur 'indo-europianizem'.

Po rikthehem tek pyetja juaj e pare; doni te dini per lidhjet pellazgo-ilire? S'pari, lidhja pellazgo-ilire mbeshtetet ne shtrirjen e dokumentuar te pellazgeve dhe perputhjen e kesaj shtrirjeje me kompleksin kulturoro-arkeologjik te Ballkanit/Egjeut, aty ku ne periudhen e mevonshme figurojne ne skenen historike dhe iliret.
The modern Albanians, who are probably the lineal descendants, more or less mixed, of the ancient Illyrians, the close congeners of the aborigines of Greece...
(~The Early Age of Greece~by Sir William Ridgeway, page 8
Poashtu, edhe mitologjia ofron nje mbeshtetje bukur te madhe per lidhjet pellazgo-ilire, per shkak se shume personazhe eponime historike jane here bij te Pellazgut ose te botes pellazge here te Ilirit. Kesisoj nje shembull e gjejme edhe tek kjo gjenalogji:

Besoj qe nuk eshte e nevojshme ketu te rikujtohemi sesi Zeusi eshte pellazgjik, sesi tere tradita antike e identifikon Zeusin me pellazget etj. Ajo qe eshte e nevojshme te vihet ne pah eshte se Dardani - eponimi i fisit dardan(sipas Apianit) eshte biri i Ilirit. Pra, tere kjo perputhshmeri mitologjike i le vend dhe jep arsyeje pohimit per njejtesine pellazgo-ilire.

Kaq per sot, meqe nuk kam kohe me shume per te vazhduar pergjigjjen... -itsok-
Disi me duket shum e komplikuar kjo histori , ndaj dua te pys :)
Nese vertet eshte ashtu siq e shef shkenca , Dardani qenka djali i Zeusit kurse Iliri i bie si nip i tij ne mos te gaboj , dhe gjithe te tjeret siq shifet te postimi i AlbPelazgian , atehere cfare gjuhe tjeter kan mundur te flasin pervetem se ate qe e ka folur Zeus , pasi qenka kryeplaku i familjes ?
A-po ndoshta ka edhe falsifikime te historianet antik ?

Zeus10
Grand Fighter Member
Grand Fighter Member

Post by Zeus10 » Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:16 pm

Zakonisht miti, eshte perdorur si karem nga ata qe kane spekuluar me te, ndaj atyre kulturave te sotme qe kane lidhje te verteta me te kaluaren, per ti perzier dhe ata ne historite me baze mitet, ne menyre qe ne te harrojme historine tone te vertete.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

ALBPelasgian
Galactic Member
Galactic Member

Post by ALBPelasgian » Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:15 am

Arbëri wrote: Disi me duket shum e komplikuar kjo histori , ndaj dua te pys :)
Nese vertet eshte ashtu siq e shef shkenca , Dardani qenka djali i Zeusit kurse Iliri i bie si nip i tij ne mos te gaboj , dhe gjithe te tjeret siq shifet te postimi i AlbPelazgian , atehere cfare gjuhe tjeter kan mundur te flasin pervetem se ate qe e ka folur Zeus , pasi qenka kryeplaku i familjes ?
A-po ndoshta ka edhe falsifikime te historianet antik ?
Nuk eshte vetem lidhja e birerise midis Dardanit dhe Zeusit qe sherben per ligjesimin e njejtesise pellazgo-ilire. Edhe nje varg heronjsh eponim te ilireve gjejne vend ne panteonin pellazgjik: Perrebeu, Lykaoni, Mesapi, Japygi, Peoni, Epirja etj.

Sigurisht ne s'duhet te bazohemi sall ne mite sepse jo rrallhere ato jane zvetnime te se vertetes ngjyrosun me turli fanatazie. Mirepo ne rastet, kur kemi prova arkeologjike, gjuhesore e etnografike atehere deri ne njefare mase mund ta perdorim me mjaft dobi ate.

Ja p.sh nje nga gjenalogjite e Ilirit:
A later version of the myth identifies Polyphemus and Galatea as parents of Celtus, Galas and Illyrius.[5]
Le te perpiqem te gjejme me sakte kush ishte ati i Ilirit?
Polyphemus (Greek: Πολύφημος, Polyphēmos) is the gigantic one-eyed son of Poseidon and Thoosa in Greek mythology, one of the Cyclopes. His name means "everywhere famous".[1]

Po kush ishte babai i Polifemit, dmth gjyshi i Ilirit:
Poseidon (Greek: Ποσειδῶν) was the god of the sea, and, as "Earth-Shaker," of earthquakes in Greek mythology.[1] The name of the sea-god Nethuns in Etruscan was adopted in Latin for Neptune in Roman mythology: both were sea gods analogous to Poseidon. Linear B tablets show that Poseidon was venerated at Pylos and Thebes in pre-Olympian Bronze Age Greece, but he was integrated into the Olympian gods as the brother of Zeus and Hades.[1]
Poseidoni eshte adhuruar ne Pellazgji te pakten prej kohes se bronzit!
Ne sot po hedhim faren me emrin Bashkim,
Qe neser te korrim frutin me emrin Bashkim!

Return to “Historia e Shqiperise”