"Moreover, you scorned our people, and compared the Albanese to sheep, and according to your custom think of us with insults. Nor have you shown yourself to have any knowledge of my race. Our elders were Epirotes, where this Pirro came from, whose force could scarcely support the Romans. This Pirro, who Taranto and many other places of Italy held back with armies. I do not have to speak for the Epiroti. They are very much stronger men than your Tarantini, a species of wet men who are born only to fish. If you want to say that Albania is part of Macedonia I would concede that a lot more of our ancestors were nobles who went as far as India under Alexander the Great and defeated all those peoples with incredible difficulty. From those men come these who you called sheep. But the nature of things is not changed. Why do your men run away in the faces of sheep?"
Letter from Skanderbeg to the Prince of Taranto ▬ Skanderbeg, October 31 1460

Illyrius = Ylli (Dielli) dhe dera e tij me 12 veta = ZODIAK?

Këtu mund të flisni mbi historinë tonë duke sjellë fakte historike për ndriçimin e asaj pjese të historisë mbi të cilen ka rënë harresa e kohës dhe e njerëzve.

Moderators: Arbëri, Strokulli

Strokulli
Poster Grande Member
Poster Grande Member

Illyrius = Ylli (Dielli) dhe dera e tij me 12 veta = ZODIAK?

Post by Strokulli » Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:49 pm

KTA TË NDËRLIDHUNË E VUNA RÖ DJE:

«Illyrius became the eponymous ancestor of the whole Illyrian people. Illyrius had 6 sons and 3 daughters, 1 grandson and 2 greatgrandsons [12!]:
sons: Encheleus, Autarieus, Dardanus, Maedus, Taulas, Perrhaebus;
daughters: Partho, Daortho, Dassaro;
grandsons: Paeon;
greatgrandsons: Scordiscus, Triballus».

DHE:

«Christian artists themselves placed Jesus in the role of Helios in the middle of the zodiac..
The Sun and 12 signs: Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces».

Illyrius [« arb. Ylli?] = The Sun?

A ashtë Ιλλυριός = Ylli (Dielli)?
A ashtë Tαύλας = [Tel «l-r» Ter?] Teri, Taroçi (Tauros)?..
Në se emnat janë shkruonë sipas një rendi, a munt të jetë se:

[Encheleus = Capricorn? [Skjapi]
Autarieus = Aquarius? [Vorba]
Dardanus = Pisces?] [Pishqet]

Maedus = Aries? [Dashi]
Taulas = Tauros? [Mëzati]
Perrhabeus = Gemini? [Binjakët]

Partho = Cancer? [Gaforreja]
Dartho = Leo? [Luani]
Dassaro = Virgo? [Vajza]

Paeon = Libra [Terezìa]

Scordiscus = Scorpio? [Skarrivoja]
Triballus = Sagittarius? [Shëgjetarri]

«Ιλλυριός is a name known in different stories found in Greek mythology». S'ka datë për të, ashtë ''nier'' mitholodhik. «According to Bibliotheca of Pseudo-Apollodorus, Illyrius was the youngest son of Cadmus and Harmonia.. Illyrius was specifically born during an expedition against the Illyrians on the side of the Encheleans. According to the Illyrian Wars of Appian, Illyrius was the son of the Cyclops Polyphemus and his wife Galatea with siblings Celtus and Galas. This particular genealogy was most likely composed by the Greek founders of Epidamnus (Corinthians and Corcyrans) and preserved in Appian's work».

Si thuoni?

bardus
Star Member
Star Member

Re: Illyrius = Ylli (Dielli) dhe dera e tij me 12 veta = ZOD

Post by bardus » Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:31 pm

Partho = Cancer? [Gaforreja]
Kjo Partho ndoshta shkon me Virgon me mire,parthena=virgjeresha ?

Return to “Historia e Shqiperise”