"Moreover, you scorned our people, and compared the Albanese to sheep, and according to your custom think of us with insults. Nor have you shown yourself to have any knowledge of my race. Our elders were Epirotes, where this Pirro came from, whose force could scarcely support the Romans. This Pirro, who Taranto and many other places of Italy held back with armies. I do not have to speak for the Epiroti. They are very much stronger men than your Tarantini, a species of wet men who are born only to fish. If you want to say that Albania is part of Macedonia I would concede that a lot more of our ancestors were nobles who went as far as India under Alexander the Great and defeated all those peoples with incredible difficulty. From those men come these who you called sheep. But the nature of things is not changed. Why do your men run away in the faces of sheep?"
Letter from Skanderbeg to the Prince of Taranto ▬ Skanderbeg, October 31 1460

Gjuhet e Europes ne shekullin e 16-e.

Diskutim profesional për gjuhën.

Moderators: Mallakastrioti, bardus

Zeus10
Grand Fighter Member
Grand Fighter Member

Gjuhet e Europes ne shekullin e 16-e.

Post by Zeus10 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:19 pm

E hap kete teme sepse e gjej shume interesante per diskutim, komentin e autorit per gjendjen e gjuheve te Evropes ne shekullin e gjashtembedhjete:

Une shkeputa paragrafe nga kjo faqe, qe dua ti diskutoj ketu me ju per vete interesin qe ato perfaqsojne:
The present languages of Europe, for we pass by those that are out of date, as Hebrew, Greek and Latin, which are rather Scholastic, than national, and only used among the learned, may be reduced to three, the Teutonic, the Sclavonian, and the derivates of Latin and Greek corrupted

……….

We find not therefore in Europe more than two mother tongues at present, which have each their several dialects, with some sprouts, as it were, of the two dead languages, Latin and Greek.

The two mother languages then, are the Teutonic and the Sclavonian: The Sclavonian is familiar at Constantinople, and even at Grand Caire; and has for its principal dialects, the Rheuthenick, the Russian for the Moscovites, the Dalmattan for the Transsilavanians and Hungarians; the Bohemian and the Polonian; the Illyrian, Jazigian etc with some other which have their course amongst the Walachians, and the Moldovians, and lesser Tartary.

The Greek language, Mort or dead, but less corrupted than the Latin, hath divers Reliques……..
We even find out yet tongues in Europe, but of far less extent than the preceding, and not noised of in the World; as Albanian (or Epirotic) in Epirus and Macedonian; The Bulgarian for Servia, Bosnia a Bulgaria under the Turks.

Po filloj me paragrafin e pare, ku thuhet nje fakt i njohur, qe gjuha hebraike, greke dhe latine jane(ishin per ate kohe) gjuhe te vdekura dhe qe ishin gjuhe vetem e Skolastikes, duke u perdorur ne kete menyre vetem nga njerez te mesuar(ditur).
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Zeus10
Grand Fighter Member
Grand Fighter Member

Re: Gjuhet e Europes ne shekullin e 16-e.

Post by Zeus10 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:51 pm

Autori me tej shkruan qe : tani ne Europe dy jane gjuhet meme: Teutonikja(me te cilen ai nenkupton gjuhet gjermanike) dhe Skllavonikja, ne te cilen ai fut si gjuhe bija(dialekte):
The Sclavonian is familiar at Constantinople, and even at Grand Caire; and has for its principal dialects, the Rheuthenick, the Russian for the Moscovites, the Dalmattan for the Transsilvanians and Hungarians; the Bohemian and the Polonian; the Illyrian, Jazigian etc with some other which have their course amongst the Walachians, and the Moldovians, and lesser Tartary.
Natyrisht Rusishtja eshte gjuha e Moskoviteve, ose me sakte "Gjuha e Carit" dhe s'ka te beje me Siberianet qe ne krye te heres, sic aludoi "Gazmendi" diku gjetke, por te gjithe e perftuan ate me vone kur rane nen varesine e Moskoviteve, apo me vone shtetit rus.

Nese vihet re, ne grupin e dialekteve sklavonike futet dhe ilirishtja. Sigurisht folesit e ketij dialekti, trasheguan emrin e banoreve te vjeter dhe bashke me te emrin e gjuhes se pararendesve te tyre te vjeter. Ndoshta gjuha e banoreve te lashte influencoi leksikun dhe aksentin e banoreve te rinj, por ajo nuk ka se si te jete e njejta gjuhe me ate qe ka si meme te saj Sklavoniken. Kjo e fundit, sipas ketij shkrimi duhet te kete pasur si vend pikenisje Konstandinopojen, qe eshte i njejti vend ku si gjuhe familiare eshte nje gjuhe tjeter e skolastikes, greqishtja.
Vazhdon..
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Return to “Linguistikë”